Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stage 1 of spring break: Amsterdam!

Amsterdam was so different than any other place I have ever been! the food reminded me of America a little. Good food that is bad for you. I have a really good pancake and awesome fries! We went to the Heineken Brewery and walked around for 2 hours! It was really cool to see how the beer is made. We went to the I Amsterdam sign. It is these really big letters that people climb up on! It was amazing...and hard to climb. We also went to the Red light district. It was...interesting haha. I had a great time there. Pretty soon though it was off to Paris!

1 comment:

  1. you lucky duck!!!! Amsterdam must have been a cool laid back place to go. It was great you didn't need to pay for lodging. That was a bonus!!!! ILY

    ReplyDelete