Friday, March 16, 2012

Stage 3 of spring break! Barcelona

Barcelona was BEAUTIFUL! I would go back in a heart beat. It reminded me of Florida...except Spanish. There wasn't a lot of sightseeing which was good because we could relax more. We woke up later and took our time. We went to Park Guell by Antonio Gaudi. It was amazing!! Soon I will post some picture from my trips. We also went to Sagrada Familia. It was the coolest church I have ever seen! We stayed in an awesome CLEAN hostel. It was so cool! The people were the nicest and most importantly was that it was clean haha. Everything was easy to get to by metro. We also walked along the beach and La Rambla.

Our trip home wasn't as easy. We were supposed to take a metro to the train to the airport. But instead someone gave us the wrong directions. We left in plenty of time..if we didn't get lost. Our plane was at 12:15 and boarded at 11:45. We were on a train that took us 30 minutes(just one way) out of the way! we were on that train coming back from the middle of Spain at 10:45! we then had to take another train then a shuttle and then check in and go through security. We got there with 20 minutes to spare. Never in my life have I sprinted in a train station, around Spain, or in an airport.  It was an experience haha.

It was an awesome time though!!!

2 comments:

  1. You did it though. I told you along time ago, you can do ANYTHING! So glad you got to see all three countries. Love you so much and am extremely proud of you!!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, I think one should have a desperate station-sprint at least once in their life. Yours sounds exotic! I'm looking forward to these pictures! Your parents pics were a real treat.

    ReplyDelete