Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Parents are here!!!!

Sorry for not blogging in a while. With mid terms, my parents being here and spring break I have had no chance. I have been very busy lately with everything. 

My parents got here two weeks ago today. We had an amazing time! In the short days that we saw each other we did soooo much site seeing! We went to Santa Croce, Santa Maria Novella, Bargello, Ufizzi, Carmine Church, Duomo, San Mintato, Piazza Michelangelo, the Bell Tower and the Central Market! 

Me and mom climbed the Bell Tower and the three of us climbed all the way up to San Minato and walked around the cemetery there. I had an amazing time with them! I enjoyed every second and I already miss you guys!!! I love you!!! 

3 comments:

  1. It was an amazing time Sara, Everything was perfect and you were the best tour guide in Italy!!!!! <3 ( I still can't believe I climbed that tower!!!!)

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara.... we had a wonderful time with you, Sara.... we couldn't ask for a better, more informed, tour guide!!! and the pace you set!!! Whoa! We certainly got a lot done in those 4 days.
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have been with mom and dad! They had one incredible time! When will you be home?????????

    ReplyDelete