Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stage 2 of spring break: Paris!

Paris was chilly and rainy but an awesome city! There was so much to see. We tried to se it all but there was no way. We saw plenty though!

The day we got there we didn't do anything because it was late. We went out to dinner and called it an early night.
The next day we were to Musee d'Orsay and Notre Dame. We climbed all the way to the top of Notre Dame and went inside it. It was beautiful!

The next day we did so much! We went to The Eiffel Tower and me and my friend Tim climbed all 324 meters up! It was worth it the view was beautiful! Then we went to the Arch Triumph then to Champs-Elysees then to the Louvre then Eiffel Tower at night then Moulin Rouge! We had a very busy and long day! And every moment was s wonderful! Off to Barcelona! 


3 comments:

  1. I can't believe all the amazing things you did in Paris. Just going to the Louvre is fabulous, never mind everything else. I loved that short video you showed us of the eiffel tower lighting up. Can you post that to FB?
    I am so happy for you that you got to see Paris!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been one busy young lady! And you've had an experience in multiple countries that a lot fo folks will never experience! We're so glad that you've taken advantage of this time to do some touring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, I wrote you a WHOLE long comment re: Paris, but it was lost. I am SO upset! In essence, I am so happy you got to see Notre Dame. Were you able to get to Montmartre and Sacré Cœur? I love Paris. Some one of these days I will actually scan and post my photos. But you? You need to post pics ASAP!!!!! Love you sweetheart!!!!!! Sandie

    ReplyDelete