Monday, February 6, 2012

Brrrr

Currently it is -1 degrees out here. Time to drink a cappuccino and do my homework.

This is going to be a busy week for me. I have an outline due, a Italian test, an Italian paper(yuck), and I am going to Venice on Sunday!
The super bowl last night...such a late night. Me and 11 other Roger kids went to a really good MExican place before the game. We ate dinner at 10:30PM. We got to the game around 11:15ish and the game started at 12:30 AM. I got home and fell asleep at 5:00AM. I had class at 9...

What a late night. Was it worth it spending 8 euros to watch the game and only get 3 hours of sleep and the Pats lost? Absolutely! It was a really cool experience. Instead of watching the game with my family, which is always fun. I got to watch it with about 300 screaming fans hanging a great time. Pats vs. Giants fans in a pub having a great time yelling at each other.

Ciao for now!
<3

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully at this point, you are sound asleep and have been so for hours. Quite a "cold snap" you are having there. It better warm up in three weeks so I don't have to wear a hat!!!!! You know how I like to wear hats!?!??!?! not!!!! Good luck with everything this week baby. I know you will do great. Carnival in Venice Italy....not too shabby! You deserve everything that comes your way. I love you more than you know. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got about 3 hours sleep last night too......only I am not your age, so I am POOPED!!!!! Glad you had fun at the "game"! It surely is COLD there.......very unusual. I'd be in my glory, as I LOVE extremely cold weather. It's been like spring here. Enjoy Venice! I have never been to Venice and have always wanted to visit. Let me know what it is like! Better get some sleep. Tomorrow AM comes too FAST! Love you!!!!!! <3 Sandie

    ReplyDelete