Monday, February 20, 2012

Chocolate fair

Quick blog today! On Saturday me and my roommate Caroline went to the chocolate fair in Piazza della Repubblica. Which is right near my apartment! I got some awesome goodies for my parents when they come and I bought a dark chocolate dipped waffle on a stick covered in coconut and sprinkles(jimmies to normal people :) ). It was a lot of fun. We saw a quick parade there. There were a lot of people throwing flags in the air and doing tricks with them. It was a lot of fun.

Ciao for the night!

4 comments:

  1. chocolate dipped waffles????????????? Sounds yummy!!!!!! Cant wait to see you! xoxoxoxoxoxinfinity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat some chocolate for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll bet you can't wait for your parents to arrive! You will make one fine tour guide!!! ; ) Just watch those THOUSAND steps! OMG.................. <3 U Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.... chocolate stuff for your parents? Whoa..... t

    As if visiting you wasn't a gift enough, now you've got chocolate to make our visit sweeter!!! Less than a week!!!!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOO, how are mom and dad enjoying Italy?????? : )))

    ReplyDelete