Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl

This has ben a very relaxing weekend for me. I am still trying to get over a cold, which is getting better very slowly, but still getting better. Tonight is the super bowl though! It starts at 12.30 AM! our time. We are all going to be very tired in the morning. All of Roger is going to watch it at Red Garder a pub that is only about 15 minutes away. But since it is so cold out we will probably walk really fast.

I am going to go to the market in a few minutes and then try to find some gelato. Also on my way to the market I am going to throw trash away which isn't in just dumpsters. They are these weird things on the group that you push open with your foot. You put the trash in and if you open it back up the trash is gone. It goes underground! Kind of cool!

Off to find some food.

Go New England!

1 comment:

  1. cool...underground trash....sort of like a Disney concept. Who knows what goes on under ground in Florence. <3

    ReplyDelete