Sunday, February 5, 2012

Kebab

So in America.. a kebab is meat and veggies on a stick. In Italy a kebab is a delicious wrap or panino. The shave meat usually pork or chicken off this huge spinning thing(kind of gross) and they add spicy sauce ( Mom you can get it without it! =] ), some white sauce I think its kind of like ranch, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, and french fries!!! It is sooooo good. I just ate one for lunch at this place down the road. I can't wait for my parents to try it! I didn't take a picture because I ate it so fast but I took one from Google, and it pretty much looked the same!

4 comments:

  1. french fries ON the sandwich???? Wow that's my kind of sandwich !!!

    Can't wait! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, have I told you how amazing you are? If not.......YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!! Love you to bits! <3 Sandie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so nice Sandie! You are amazing too!!!! Especially because you are friends with my mom and I know she wouldn't pick anyone but amazing.

      Delete