Thursday, January 26, 2012

Another week over!

Its the weekend!!! Sorry I haven't written in a few days, I have been very busy and very tired. It is still really rough getting used to being around and about all day and then not getting a lot of sleep.

Tomorrow we are going on our Chianti trip! It should be a lot of fun and I heard its beautiful! We are going to Trebbio. I will post some pictures tomorrow after the trip. 


The highlight of my day today? Mint Chocolate Chip gelato. 


Ciao till tomorrow! 

7 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of the gelato thing. Please remember which flavors are best so I can try your top picks. Have a blast on your field trip. Sounds like a fabulous, beautiful experience. ILY <3 be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So its mid-afternoon, Saturday, now (your time) and I imagine you've been walking around Pisa and Lucca for a long time. Hope you're having a great time seeing the sights, enjoying the food (and the gelato)!!!! Hope the weather is nice (aka no rain!). Looking forward to seeing some of the pictures I'm sure you're taking.
    Love ya! Be safe! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyyyyyyyy sara how ish u? i ish good :) i am talking with a lisp btw hahahaha anyway guys r stupid in case u didnt know ok well i has got to go. I LOVE YOU!!!!! byeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha miss you Emilie! I love you too. I don't know if you have emil or not but it would be really easy for us to talk more. Mine is sdolbec160@g.rwu.edu =]

      Delete