Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ciao family and friends!

Today was another great day in Italy. I have been here exactly a week today!!! It feels like I have been here so much longer. I am really starting to know my way around, how to get to the places I need to get to and how to talk to the locals. Everything is going great. I had a busy day today. I had 4 classes. I started at 9:00 AM and ended at 6:15 PM. I had my History of Florence class today and it sounds so interesting!

Today I am FINALLY going to be able to FaceTime my parents! I am very excited!
More tomorrow,

Buonasera!

3 comments:

  1. Hi wonderful! I am glad things are going so well. Sounds like you have a full schedule but good courses. :-) I love you and miss you very much. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why did that go to anonymous.... I put in my name. Geeze. MOM!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. SO THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete