Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday

Classes are half over today. I had class at 9:00 and then I have class again at 3:00. I am in the process of doing laundry for the first time in Florence. It is very difficult because the washing machine settings and directions are in Italian. Its very different than washing machines in America. There are about 12 different temps, settings, and all kinds of buttons. Hopefully my clothes don't shrink or something like that.
At 12:30 I am meeting my roommate, Liz, and we are going to Mercato Centrale. Which is a huge market in Florence. Then off to class again.

Buongiorno!


1 comment:

  1. How did your clothes come out? I am sure you did a good job. Today it is freezing here. Daddy leaves in about an hour for another week away. The good news is I updated all my software at Apple last night and I can text my girl for FREE!!!! Yeah. Enjoy the rest of your day baby. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete