Sunday, January 15, 2012

The start of the trip

Ciao from Florence! I arrived here safe and sound after a very long day. I have 3 very cool roommates and we are having a great time walking around and enjoying everything! I live on Via della Parione 18. It is in a very nice neighborhood! We live right next to a very cute car (café) where the owners are very sweet! We live 10 minutes from the Duomo which is gorgeous! I still don't have Wifi in my apartment but I am at a cafe now. Once I get Wifi it will be very easy to keep in touch! my Italian cell number is 3393556963 feel free to call me I have a lot of minutes!

Talk to everyone as soon as I can!

9 comments:

  1. HEY......so great to see you on here. We are so proud of you and all you have been doing sine your arrival. We miss you and love you more than you can imagine!!!! Have fun babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen... its really good to see you have some connectivity -- even if its not in your apartment. We're extremely happy that you have made the adjustment as easily as you have... Hope they are able to get the wireless working in the apartment tomorrow. And tomorrow, the first day of classes! Good luck on that, and your trying to get into the other class on Tuesdays!
    We're very proud of you!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara! I am so excited for you. Sounds like you are settling in nicely! Keep the posts coming. I am enjoying every single post! Love you!!!!! Sandie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Godetevi ogni giorno! (how's my Italian?????).............. : )))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara
    we are glad to hear that you are doing well and settling in. We will call you soon.
    love ya!
    Chris,Karen & Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cool, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sara!
    I am so excited for you. Glad to hear that all is going well. Keep the posts coming. Can't wait to read what is ahead for you. Ciao! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciao Sara! Sono contento che arrivati ​​sani e salvi a Firenze, e non vedo l'ora di leggere le storie della vostra avventura italiana! Con amore, Scott

    ReplyDelete